3/25/10

Editorial // Baptiste Giabiconi For L'Officiel Hommes China



































I was amazed when I saw Baptiste Giabiconi's editorial in the Chinese L'Officiel Hommes, where he portrays some of my most favourite music icons of all time. Baptiste isn't afraid to take some risks or challenges, which I like so much about him. (Can't deny he's pretty good looking, too.)

I love the Jim Morrison-photo, it's my favourite. I'm a big fan of The Doors and I think Baptiste looks a lot like Jim on that picture. I'm still waiting for my dad to take me to Paris, so that I can visit Jim's grave at Père Lachaise.

The only thing I must admit, is that he scares me as Lady Gaga. :)

Click below to see the whole editorial.







5 comments:

  1. Wist ge dat Baptiste Giabiconi zo oud is als u? :p
    en ja he's good looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Greet: Ja, idd, wist ik. Maar ik vind wel dat hij er ouder uit ziet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim foto is idd de beste. Man, wat een lijf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog!
    Visit me www.mygoldhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love david bowie!
    so love your tee!
    ;-)

    www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments.
I always do my best to answer your questions, so if you have a question, I'll answer it here in the comment section!